Roll to Dodge is a podcast where a bunch of my friends and I get together and play tabletop games, usually of the role-playing variety. Our inaugural episode begins that Call of Cthulhu campaign I was so excited about, Horror on the Orient Express.
It’s January 1, 1923. Our heroes find themselves, by chance or by choice, gathered at the premiere of the Maudslay Collection in the British Museum. There, they run into Professor Julius Smith—to some an old friend, a new acquaintance to others. Little do any of them know that this meeting has set in motion events that will test their sanity to the utmost…
- Sarah (@sjhartsfield) as Ms. Elsie Vanguard, linguistics student at the University of London.
- Alexis (lexselzler.com, @LexSelzler) as Professor Lillian Adler, biochemist and University of London faculty member.
- Marisa (marisamohi.com, @GentleMarisa) as Ms. Vivian Vanderbilt, American entertainer and bootlegger.
- Amanda (amandastonebarger.com, @stonebarky) as Ms. Sally Donahue, reporter for The Times.
- Matt (@bishop186) as Mr. Neil Campbell, veteran of the Great War and comrade-in-arms to Professor Smith’s deceased son.